Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook – August 23rd 2011

For today – August 23rd 2011

Outside my window...  the sun is shining and it’s HOT!!  If you saw my fb status from yesterday (Monday) then you’ll know about the bird incident – it’s happening again :-)

I am thankful for... the fact that my east coast friends that I have heard from are safe after the earthquake – so scary!!

I am wearing... shorts and a tank top

I am creating... not much right now. 

I am going to…  head out with Hanna and Nolan to pick up Caty and Ciena from school  in a little bit

I am reading... Someone Like You by Sarah Desson

I am hoping... for a win at Bunco tomorrow night!!

I am hearing... Hanna and Nolan playing with the drum in her room. 

A few plans for the rest of the week…  Watching a new kindergartner tomorrow and Thursday, I’m hosting Bunco tomorrow night, not much on Friday, Saturday have an LPA Regional Planning meeting in the morning – my mom is meeting me at the hotel and picking the girls up to take them to their house for swimming. Sunday we’ll see what we do – some friends are having a BBQ but we’ll have to see how tired the girls are from swimming on Saturday.

A picture that I am sharing... Hanna and her tent – notice the little (battery operated) lantern she has on. 

003

0 comments:

Post a Comment