Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook – January 2nd 2011

For today – January 2nd 2011

Outside my window...  it looks cold and dreary. 

I am thinking... about how many blog posts I have to write to catch everyone up on what we did in December.  

I am thankful for...  school starting back up today for Caty – she sure was ready to go back.  Now maybe I can get some of those blogs done.

I am wearing... sweatshirt and sweats – lazy Monday

I am creating... not much right now – I guess a list in my head of blogs I want to post.

I am going to… think about what we can have for lunch because Scott went to pick Caty up from school and they should be home soon.

I am reading... Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult.

I am hoping...   that Caty had fun at school with all of her friends!

I am hearing... Hanna playing with her toys – she’s moving from her doll house to dumping the dominoes out to playing with the cars and her garage. 

Around the house... Hanna keeps taking toys out and I keep encouraging her to clean them up before she moves onto something else – it’s kinda working.

One of my favorite things... is listening to Caty read to Hanna.

A few plans for the rest of the week…  Like I mentioned – Caty went back to school today, Scott goes back to school tomorrow (furlough day today), Caty’s got a teeth cleaning scheduled for Friday afternoon.  Friday night I’m heading out with some girlfriends to hear the CGB play.  Saturday we’ve got a birthday party for one of Caty’s school friends.  Sunday should be a lazy day at home.

A picture that I am sharing...

007

2 comments:

Katie Jaye said...

I like the way you laid out this entry. Very poetic.

Greene Family said...

So sweet - Caty reading to Hanna! Love the picture!
Wow - I have a lot of blog posts to catch up of yours yet! I'm still not done posting the December posts I had started . . . need more time in a day!

Post a Comment