Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Flashback Friday

So I haven’t gotten around the posting my blogs about our San Diego Christmas so one more “Flashback Friday” and I promise to get them posted this weekend. 

When Caty was just 4 months old we had a family weekend at the cabin in Pinecrest.  Almost everyone in the family was there – the 3 of us, my parents, my brother and Erin, my Aunt Claudia and Uncle Barry, my Aunt Barbara and Uncle Bill, and cousins, Greg, Jon, Natalia, Eric, Jon, Brooklin and their two boys Justin and Logan.  The only one missing was my cousin Jeff who couldn’t make it out from Minnesota.

We had a fabulous time together but boy was it crammed.  We even used the neighbors cabin for sleeping. 

 Conklin Family

Caty and Nana

DSC01589 

Brooklin, Jon, Justin (green shirt) and Logan (maroon sweatshirt) with Caty.  There are now two more boys added to their family, Ryan and Landon.  They live in Whitefish Montana so we don’t get to see them very often.  Sure miss them!

DSC01627

Todd, Erin and Caty

DSC01641 DSC01603

Logan going for a ride.  Us cousins used to ride around in this same wheelbarrow. 

Logan

Justin playing in the dirt – maybe it’s him that Hanna takes after

:-)

Justin and his truck 2

Caty and Natalia

Hanging with Nat

Getting tickled by Cousin Jon

Jon and Caitlyn 

The whole gang

Family Picture 5

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can look at Flashback Friday pictures all day!!!

Greene Family said...

Adorable pictures!! You all have so many great family memories from the cabin in Pinecrest!

Post a Comment