Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jerrod Niemann Comes to Stoney’s

 Jerrod Niemann came to the Stoney Inn back on December 5th. 

Here are the DJ’s from 101.9 The Wolf introducing him. 

076 077  079 080

After singing just a couple of songs, one of his guitar strings broke and Chris Gardner loaned him his guitar.  Chris was super thrilled that Jerrod had played his guitar.  The Chris Gardner Band played after Jerrod and Chris kept saying “I can’t believe that Jerrod just played on my guitar.” 

082 083   086   089 090 091 092 

Chris was passing out Meet and Greet tickets and I got my hands on one.  That now makes 4 Meet and Greets – Josh Gracin, John Rich, Justin Moore and now Jerrod Niemann – it pays to know people in high places!

Jerrod Niemann

Don’t mind the awful red lights and the high pitched screams of the ladies! 

I can’t wait for the next big country star to come through town.  I know that Lee Brice is playing later this month at the Powerhouse in Folsom, not sure if I’ll make that. 

1 comments:

Greene Family said...

What a fun night!! That's awesome that you have gotten to go to so many meet and greets now!

Post a Comment