Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

COOKIES!!!

My mom thought that some Easter cookies would be a great idea for the girls – I don’t think she realized how big they really were!  They should have decorated them at their house and spent the night.  A tad bit of a sugar rush.

002

005

015 017 024    011

Lucky for me the girls only thought there was one cookie each – the second one went into the trash unnoticed – there was no way we were going to repeat this amount of sugar.

3 comments:

Yiannakis Family said...

Wow, those are definitely HUGE cookies, but the girls look like they loved them! I guess we can easily see who loves sprinkles too!

Caden and Mommy said...

Oh Grandma's ... what they put us through :0) I love that the cookies are practically the size of the girls' heads!

Greene Family said...

Haha - gotta love Grandmas! My mom likes to buy similar things for my boys! :) They sure love it though! Those cookies are huge and look so yummy!

Post a Comment