Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook – October 25th 2011

For today – October 25th 2011

Outside my window… it’s sunny and warming up.  This morning it actually felt like fall…was cool and foggy. 

I am thinking… about how incredible the District 12 Fall Regional turned out.  We had over 200 attend!!  What a fabulous weekend with our LPA family!

I am thankful for… the fact that this past weekend (see above) is over.  Being co-chair for the regional sure has kept me busy – glad to not have to worry about it anymore. 

In the kitchen… not much going on... about time to think about lunch but Hanna is busy playing in her room so I don’t want to disturb her. 

I am wearing… my good old Chico sweatshirt and capri’s

I am creating… not much… have a few blogs posts to catch up on though.

I am going to… hopefully win at Bunco tonight!!

I am reading… Susan Wiggs “Summer By The Sea”

I am hoping… see “I am going to” post from above :-)

I am hearing… Hanna playing in her room – she’s reading books to her dollie

Around the house… Hanna is busy playing and I’m catching up on dvr’d shows

A few plans for the rest of the week… Bunco tonight, not much else going on (watching my after school kindergartner Wed-Fri.  Sunday we’re off to a friends “going away” party.  Jenny and her family are moving to the Seattle area and we sure will miss them.

A picture that I’m sharing… remember how I mentioned that Hanna was reading books to her dollie… well I went to check on her and this is what I found…

001

Yes…she emptied the whole entire bottom shelf.  I’d better so check to make sure that she hasn’t moved onto the middle shelf…

004  003

0 comments:

Post a Comment