Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook – October 10th 2011

For today – October 10th 2011

Outside my window...  Fall has finally arrived – at least for today – it’s raining but supposed to get back up into the 80’s later this week.

I am thinking… about how fun our regional weekend is going to be – so far we’re expecting about 160 and we’ve still got 2 weeks to go for all those last minute registrations. 

I am thankful for... good friends and family who are helping spread awareness about Dwarfism

In the kitchen… my last cup of coffee is waiting for me…gotta finish this post before getting it though

I am wearing... sweatshirt and capri’s

I am creating... a few blog posts – my post about Country in the Park and a couple others

I am going to… get better at taking pictures, I’ve slacked lately!

I am reading... Susan Wiggs “Summer by the Sea”

I am hoping... that everyone is learning a lot from my daily Dwarfism Facts I’m posting on FB

I am hearing... Trace Adkins singing “You’re Gonna Miss This

Around the house… I’m doing multiple things on the computer and Hanna is playing with her toys and watching Strawberry Shortcake

A few plans for the rest of the week…  heading to our friends tonight for Monday night football and to help Garrett celebrate his birthday; tomorrow night Scott is going to see Incubus; not much else going on during the week except for watching my after school kids; Saturday morning we have our last regional planning meeting before the big shindig next weekend!; Sunday we might make a trip to Apple Hill with our friends we’re seeing tonight. 

A picture that I’m sharing…

IMG_2113

1 comments:

Glen said...

Thanks for a grreat read

Post a Comment