Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook – October 17th 2011

For today – October 17th 2011

Outside my window...  it’s sunny and warm – another 85* fall day in CA.

I am thinking…  about how excited I am that our districts regional is FINALLY here this coming weekend!!  It’s going to be a fabulous weekend; we have over 170 attending.  I’m going to be glad when it’s over though :-)

I am thankful for... the warm weather that we’re having because it means that we don’t have to be concerned about rain for this weekend big event!!!

In the kitchen… there are dishes that need to get done but I’m doing this instead

I am wearing... capris and a t-shirt

I am creating... umm…this blog post?  Oh yeah and some hand-print wreaths for the banquet tables on Saturday

I am going to… not stress too much about the regional and enjoy myself – hopefully not having to run around too much

I am reading... Susan Wiggs “Summer by the Sea”

I am hoping... for fabulous weekend with great LPA friends – shouldn’t need to hope to much

I am hearing... Toy Story playing – Hanna’s new favorite thing to watch

Around the house… not much going on; when I’m done with this I’ve got some cleaning up to do before our friends come over tonight for Monday Night Football, pizza, beer and apple pie from Apple Hill

A few plans for the rest of the week…  not much going on today or tomorrow, Wednesday night Caty’s school is having a fundraiser at McDonalds; the teachers become the waiters/waitresses at McD – should be fun.

A picture that I’m sharing… a preview of our trip to Apple Hill this past Sunday

012

0 comments:

Post a Comment