Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

I’m starting something new.  A friend of mine, Tamie, used this and I loved the idea. 
Here’s what to do.
The Simple Woman's Daybook will be posted each Tuesday – so I’m going to do it on Mondays, a great way to start each week off
.
Here's how to take part:
1. Write up and publish your journal page using the questions/picture ideas I have listed below into your blog entry. Be as descriptive as you can! (You may cut and paste them for the purpose to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook.) Please add your "picture thought" photo at the end of your daybook entry because we all love pictures!
~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
I am thinking...
I am thankful for...
From the kitchen...
I am wearing...
I am creating...
I am going...
I am reading...
I am hoping...
I am hearing...
Around the house...
One of my favorite things...
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)
Hope that some of you will join me.
Here is a link to the original blog with the rules – The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

1 comments:

Greene Family said...

How fun! I'll try to do it . . . maybe if I try to do it on Sundays, I'll actually be able to keep up with it some!

Post a Comment