Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook – January 16th 2012

For today – January 16th 2012

Outside my window… it’s sunny but it sure isn’t warm!  It’s 37* right now (9:45 am) – this is CA people, that’s cold!

I am thinking… about how lucky we’ve been with the CA weather we’ve been having lately.  We are in need of rain though and it’s coming later this week. 

I am thankful for… the fact that it’s a holiday and I’m still in my pajamas. 

In the kitchen…  the coffee pot is calling my name before it shuts off for the day

I am wearing… my PAJAMAS!!

I am creating… not much, still have a few more blogs to catch up on.

I am going to… get dressed soon, just in case the kids show up earlier than their dad said!

I am reading…  nothing…still haven’t started a new book yet, maybe today I will.  Need to start the Twilight series so I can get the whole set read by the time Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out. 

I am hoping… that the Chris Gardner Band CD comes out soon!!

I am hearing…  Karla Davis singing ""Fire and Rain” by James Taylor.  Karla tried out for this season of the Voice and I can’t wait to see how she did. 

Around the house… the girls are coloring; Caty is watching Home Alone; Scott’s gone for the day – went to Reno to help his dad with a few things.  Gonna watch the sibling set for a few hours today as well.

A few plans for the rest of the week…  home today, not too much else going on during the week, hopefully have my afterschool kids a day or two.  Saturday is beer brewing day for Scott and his friend so we’ll be over at their house for a few hours. 

I’m sharing a video today instead of what I’m listening to…

0 comments:

Post a Comment