Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Friday, May 29, 2009

I know, I’M A SLACKER, AGAIN!

Okay, so you haven’t seen much of me through my blogs lately, but life is quite busy as we are getting ready for Hanna’s arrival in the next couple of weeks.

I’ve got a few different posts to share with you, which I’m going to post separately so I don’t over load one blog with a million pictures. Here is a list of the things we’ve done recently:

1) Caty’s New Room

2) Pump It Up Fieldtrip

3) Losing my Uncle Barry

4) Caty’s first swim of 2009

5) My New Niece, Riley Conklin

6) Pregnancy update

Look for these coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment