Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Caty's First Swim of 2009

Caty and I headed to my parents for a weekend and with the weather being so nice, she and my dad got in (the hot tub) for a swim. She had a BLAST!! She’ll be taking swimming lessons later this summer but did pretty well in the pool. She’s not fond of getting her face wet and has to wipe it off every time it gets wet, so I’m hoping with the swim lessons she’ll get over this.




What happens to your feet after being in the pool for an hour!

1 comments:

Greene Family said...

Goodness - Caty is so adorable!! You can tell by the pictures that she had a blast in the pool with your dad! I love the last picture with her feet!

Post a Comment