Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer fun

Summer involves....

Lots of sprinkler/hose time


Cuddles with Snickers


Trip to Barnes and Noble for free books with their Summer Reading Program


Ice cream in the backyard


Wet dog



 Making the play structure into a Ship



"Bike" wash


And even some workbook time (totally on their own!!)


Board games


Summer Concerts





Fourth of July Outfits



The National LPA Convention (which is entitled to it's own post!)


Snuggles with puppy dog


Pool time for me - even if it's in the kids blow up pool


More summer concerts 
and pics with my favorite Sarah


Caty and Chris


Kelly and Caty


Kelly and Hanna


Love my friend!


Dancing!!


Fun with my girls


Country music


Morning coffee by my parents pool


Swimming


Blow up pool time


Swimming with Caty's BFF Isabella



And the birth of my newest niece - Rowan Grace born on July 25th





Pools, popsicles and legos!


Snickers letting me know that she wants to go for a walk


More pool time


Lemonade stands


And finally Kindergarten orientation for this girl!  


What a fun summer we had!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment