Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Girls Weekend in Napa


Michelle and I have been best friends since we were 3 and one of our newest traditions is a Girls Weekend in Napa.  We had a great time and I can't wait until out next trip.  This year we went right before my birthday so I really drank lived it up


The beautiful Vino Bello Resort


Views on our morning walk







On our way to the Castello di Amerosa




This place is amazing!!













The torqure chamber (yes they seriously have one!) 













Next stop V.Sattui



And finally Bachelor Ben's Envolve Tasting Room





So much fun!!  Until our next trip...



1 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm trying to remember what we were laughing so hard about as we were leaving one of the wineries but it's all a blur lol.

Definitely need to start planning our next trip, this year is FLYING by!

Post a Comment