Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Picture time!

Caty had her school pictures taken back in February or so.  It’s taken me too long to get these posted into a blog – and they aren’t even on Facebook yet!  I know! 
scan0027 scan0025
Our preschool graduate – it’s hard to believe that she’ll be graduating from preschool on may 28th – Kindergarten HERE WE COME!!
scan0026
I decided for Scott’s birthday to take the girls and get their pictures taken together.  I have to say we got them done at Walmart, but they actually turned out pretty good!
scan0032 scan0024 scan0026 scan0027 scan0028 scan0030 scan0031
I just love my girls so much!!

11 comments:

Destini said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Big congratulations to the graduate!

Unknown said...

Caitlyn is such a doll. Looks like Hanna is following in the same footsteps as her sister in being a perfect model in front of a camera. The photos turned out great!

Unknown said...

Wow, Jaime! These are all beautiful! Such photogenic girls! Love them!

Yiannakis Family said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, love them all! Katie looks so cute in her cap and gown!

Jennifer said...

I don't think these could have been any more perfect! Of course beautiful subject matter makes for perfect pictures!

Alex said...

so cute!!!!

Kim said...

Ok I don't think I can handle much more cuteness in one blog post! Caty in a cap and gown? It's almost too much to take! The girls photograph so well together! I just love every pose and the super cute outfits you always dress them in!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I just can't believe how big they are getting!! This pictures are too CUTE for words!! :)

Tonya

Melissa Swartley said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!! Love these photos! Gosh Kindergarten time already?! I feel the same way about my Akela who will be also going in Fall! Crazy huh?!

Greene Family said...

Beautiful!!! I can't believe that Caty is graduating from preschool already! She is just adorable in her cap and gown! I absolutely love those pictures of the two of them!! They are perfect little models and their outfits are so cute!

The Wymers said...

Very cute! I especially love the pic of Caty in the cap and gown...how adorable is that?!

Post a Comment