Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hanna’s Headbands

I want to thank my POLP friend Jessica for making a few headbands for Hanna!  I love them, even though they aren’t Hanna’s favorite thing.  She likes pulling them off.  But they are cute for however long they stay on!

 156 157 158 159 160 161  165

Okay, I’ve had enough!

166

5 comments:

Laura Wolf said...

just adorable!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! If we have another girl, I will have to get some of those!

Destini said...

So super cute!!!!

The Wymers said...

She's too cute! And getting so big!

Greene Family said...

So adorable!!

Post a Comment