Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Fun

Our first Easter celebration was with our LPA family.  The Chase family hosted a wonderful event and we couldn’t have asked for better weather.  The day was filled with Easter egg hunting and a visit from the Easter Bunny. 
026 012 013 014  017 019 021 023
On Easter morning Caty enjoying hunting for the Easter eggs that the Easter Bunny left her them.  Don’t mind Caty’s whacked out hair-do; nothing was going to stop her from hunting for those eggs!
045046
054
    047 049 051 053  056 057  071
067 068 079070 081 075 076
Mid-morning we headed out for a drive up to Nevada City where my Aunt Claudia has a vacation home.  My cousin Greg and his girlfriend, Kerry were there, as well as Claudia’s god-daughter Ali and Ali’s daughter Kaia.  We had a great visit, so good, I hardly got any pictures taken.  I did manage a few. 
Easter would not be complete without a Ms Pac-Man game – doesn’t everyone need a Ms Pac-Man arcade game in their living room!
089
My Little Easter bunnies!
086
088
And I think my favorite picture from the trip (you’d never guess from this picture that Greg is an SVU Detective – what a good sport!). 
091

2 comments:

Destini said...

Looks like a great Easter!!! I love how sweet the girls are to each other, and hope it stays that way! Love the bunny ears!

Greene Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter! The LPA Easter event looks like so much fun! I love Caty and Hanna's adorable matching outfits! Beautiful family picture!
Caty and Hanna look like they had a lot of fun finding their treats from the Easter Bunny! Caty is adorable with her morning hair and big smile with the Easter eggs!
Adorable pictures of the girls with their bunny ears too! I can't believe how big Hanna is getting, and I just love both her and Caty's smiles!

Post a Comment