Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Blog App Info

For those of you that asked, the blog app is called BlogPress. I got the lite version didn't want to pay for the full one - although I might seeing how this seems to be working out pretty well.

Yes you can post pictures in the blog, as you can see from my post Smiley Girl. Seeing as how I only have an iPod touch I have to obviously use pictures saved on it. Not sure how an iPhone would work.

It's a pretty cool app! I highly recommend it. I'm going to have to see what the difference is between my lite version and the $2.99 one.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Jen Weisser said...

thanks Jamie! I am definatly gonna check that out! I am still trying to get used to doing stuff on my touch!

Post a Comment