Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook – November 14th 2011

For today – November 14th 2011

Outside my window… it’s sunny so far…we’ll see what happens later today

I am thinking… about not much…kinda boring around here this morning

I am thankful for…  family and friends

In the kitchen… not much going on except for some dishes that are in the sink and needing to be washed – I’ll just wait until after the lunch dishes get added to the pile

I am wearing… jeans and a sweatshirt

I am creating… some blog posts – at least in my head – I’ve got lots of catching up to do

I am going to… head out in a few to get one of our after school kindergartners

I am reading… nothing..need to figure out which book to pick up next

I am hoping… that Scott gets home early enough (it’s parents conference week so he’s got one scheduled for 3:30) so I can go for a walk ALONE!

I am hearing… Hanna playing with her doll house – she loves it!

Around the house… the sewing machine is out as I was hemming some of Caty’s pajama pants…have a few more things to alter. 

A few plans for the rest of the week… watching the after school kids – not much going on until Saturday – IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!!  Heading to my parents for a birthday dinner.

A picture that I’m sharing… Caty’s 1st grade picture

1st grade

0 comments:

Post a Comment