Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Comment troubles

Several of you have sent me messages on Facebook letting me know that you can't post comments on my blog - that the POST A COMMENT link doesn't show up.  I'm so frusterated with blogger and this aspect.  Nothing I seem to do will add the link to my page.  A few have offered help but to no avail those suggestions haven't helped.  Occasionally on some blogs it shows up, but not on others - AHHH!!!

It's still possible to comment though.  At the very end of each post, where the date line is, there is a part that tells how many comments there are.  If you click on this link, the comments will come up and you should be able to post.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I hate missing out on getting comments! :(

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Somebody leave me a comment to make sure that it's working.

Thanks

Unknown said...

I'm leaving you a comment and displayed was a "Post a Comment".

Kim said...

I can comment! So it is working for this post!!!!! Also you have comment moderator on-meaning you have to approve all comments.

The Wymers said...

Ditto - I clicked on "Post a Comment" to get here...

Melissa Swartley said...

I clicked on "2 comments" to make this comment. I think my blog does the same thing.

Greene Family said...

I can comment today! I don't see "Post a Comment" but it did work by clicking on the number of comments, which doesn't allows work for me. Hopefully, it will continue to work so that you can get everyone's comments about your adorable girls!!

Post a Comment