Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Christmas at Nana and Papa's

So I came back to my blog and realized that my last blog was a month and a half ago and that I had a draft just waiting for me.  That draft happens to be part 2 of our Christmas.  Holy smokes I'm behind.

Back to Christmas....

Hanna checking out Riley's Jake and the Neverland Pirates pirate ship


And watching gymnastic Dora do her exercises


Caty trying out Reese's slide


Hanna's turn


The 3 muskateers 


Yay all 4 of them together


Hanna and Nana



Riley's new princess dress


Caty is ready for Bunco


And Hanna will play Dora dominoes with you anytime






Reese's new ride on toy


Nana figuring out who's footprints are who's


Nana, Papa and their girls





Hanna's new cash register


Caty's ready to zip around on her new scooter








Caty reading to Riley


Cutest reindeer around




0 comments:

Post a Comment