Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Trying to Play Catch-Up

Oh my Oh my.....

I have been such the slacker yet agin.

We have literally been busy EVERY SINGLE day of December.  Between the regular school schedule, watching the 3 kids that I watch during the week and just normal life....we have had so much going on.

The first weekend of December we had our LPA Holiday party, the second weekend we had two holiday parties on the Saturday and then Caty and I went to see the nutcracker with her Girl Scout troop on Sunday.  Then the next weekend my friend Kelly came over on Saturday for a craft session and that afternoon we went to our friends for dinner and on Sunday my parents came over in the morning and cookie decorating with friends in the afternoon.  This weekend we have more stuff planned - Girl Scout Holiday party on Saturday and visiting on Sunday with my brother, sister in law and nieces.  The Christmas Eve - which we of course have plans - and then Christmas.

AHHHHHH!!!  Aren't you exhausted just listening to my month?

Stay tuned for posts about some of the events

0 comments:

Post a Comment