Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A (kinda) Quick Glance at November

Gonna show you most of what happened in November in this one post....

Caty receiving an award


Family picture taken on my birthday


 Caty doing what she does best


Check out the static in Hanna's hair!!


BIG slide!!!


The girls swinging...


Thumbs up for our hats


Cam attacks!!


Making Thanksgiving Leaf Turkeys




Caty making our pasta sauce


Breakfast with friends


Me and my Hanna bear!!


Me and my Caty bug


Me and my love


Me and my college roommate and dear friend Brandi


Playdate at Riley Reh's house






Thanksgiving





The girls and my parents


Me and my mom


With Scott's dad












We made a "What We Are Thankful For..." tree
(check out Caty's in the top right corner)



And that would bring November to a close






0 comments:

Post a Comment