Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook - November 5th 2012


Outside my window… the sun is shining and even though it's November 5th it's supposed to be 80* today

I am thankful for… my family and friends!  They are amazing!

In the kitchen… the dishwasher is going, the coffee pot is on and calling my name.

I am wearing… capris and a t-shirt

I am creating… ideas for blog posts.  Slacking - yep that's me!!

I am going to… have an INCREDIBLY CRAZY WEEK!!  It's parent conference week at school so minimum days ALL WEEK!!  

I am reading… "Four Foot Tall & Rising" by Shorty Rossi who is one of the stars on Animals Planet's Pit Boss

I am hoping… to catch up on blogs soon!

I am hearing…"If You're Happy and You Know It" - Hanna is listening to her music this morning.

Around the house… Hanna is listening to her music, Cameron is snoozing and it’s pretty quiet this morning

A few plans for the rest of the week…Caty - school, school, school, school, and school.  Minimum days all week - YUCK!!  Have Cameron, Ciena and Nolan here.  Tomorrow morning Hanna has preschool and there is an awards assembly for the 2nd graders.  Wednesday we have a parents meeting to get our Girl Scout troop back up and running.  Thursday more school for Hanna (which she LOVES), Caty has a dentist appointment and Scott has a Tennis Board Meeting.  Besides school on Friday not much else.  I'm gonna be SO glad when the weekend rolls around.  But thankfully by staying busy the week goes so fast.  

A picture that I’m sharing… Caty and Hanna helping plant some bulbs for springtime



0 comments:

Post a Comment