Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook – December 12th 2011

For today – December 12th 2011

Outside my window… another sea of leaves – even though Scott raked the last sea up. 

I am thinking… that we really need to start getting some Christmas decorations up…Scott put up the lights but with being out of town this past weekend we still don’t have a tree. 

I am thankful for…  my hot coffee right now – it’s cold outside!!

In the kitchen…  the cabinets are back on – if you remember from my last Daybook entry my dad had taken all of the cabinet doors and refinished them….next up during Christmas Break my dad and Scott are going to tear out our white tiled countertops and replace it with new tiles that we picked out. 

I am wearing… jeans and a fleece sweatshirt…brr…

I am creating… absolutely nothing

I am going to… head out in a little bit to pick up our kindergartner friend.

I am reading… still nothing…haven’t picked up anything.

I am hoping… to get most of my Christmas cards addresses by tonight…have about half of them done.

I am hearing… Hanna and Dora – she’s watching Dora’s Christmas Carol.

Around the house… not a whole lot going on…kinda boring

A few plans for the rest of the week… not too much going on during the week…making cookies tomorrow for Caty’s teachers. Friday night I’m heading out with some friends to hear my favorite local band play :-).  Saturday we’ve got a playdate in the morning with some friends, then heading over Saturday afternoon to visit with other friends and decorate cookies.  YUMMY!

A picture that I’m sharing…

054

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this picture! Those girls need to stop growing up so fast!!

Post a Comment