Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Park Day

The girls and I are spending a couple of nights out at my parents while Scott and my dad retile our kitchen counters. We hit the park with Nana today.

Caty having fun


Hanna loving the slide


Nana and the girls


Me and my girls

Ps - I'm trying to post this from my phone so I have no idea if it'll work, or if the pictures will even show up where I'm hoping that they do.

3 comments:

Jaime Murphy said...

And of course the pictures didn't show up where I'd placed them. Oh well!

Unknown said...

Which app are you using?

Caden and Mommy said...

You are patient even trying to do this on your phone. I cant stand typing that much on my phone ... I don't have the patience!
Caty looks so grown up on that slide picture. Cant deal!
Happy New Year!

Post a Comment