Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook – February 14th 2011

For today – February 14th 2011

Outside my window...   it’s pretty dreary – it’s raining and the wind is blowing – what happened to our beautiful weather – it was in the mid 60’s over the weekend.

I am thinking...  that I’d really like the weekend weather back!

I am thankful for... my loved ones on this Valentine’s Day!

I am wearing... jeans and a fleece sweatshirt

I am creating... blogs, blogs, blogs – kind of slacked the past week so I have a few to get done.

I am going to… finally be able to share the news next Monday about the fundraiser that I’m planning for our local LPA chapter.  Stay tuned!!! 

I am reading... While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky

I am hoping...  that everyone has a fabulous Valentine’s Day!

I am hearing... Elmo’s World in the background

Around the house...  Hanna is watching Elmo and the cat is sleeping – the usual business for 10:45 in the morning. 

One of my favorite things... are my two little Valentine’s!

A few plans for the rest of the week…  not much going on the next couple of days.  Friday night I’m heading out to Coach’s to hear my friends, the Chris Gardner Band play.  Saturday I’m heading down to the Bay Area for a Girls Night Out with some friends from my childhood.  Looking forward to it!!

A picture that I am sharing...

 003 004

005

1 comments:

Greene Family said...

I just love your little Valentines!! Adorable pictures of your sweet girls!
I'm getting so excited about this fundraiser . . . can't wait to get to that post!
I'm such a slacker . . . I still haven't gotten very far with my reading of the Time Traveler's Wife. Lately, when I've had a little bit of time to sit down and read . . . before I know it, Jason is waking me up and telling me to go to bed because I fell asleep. Just not enough hours in the day to do all that I always hope to accomplish in a day!
I sure am going to miss seeing you guys this summer! Hugs!!

Post a Comment