Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook - October 19th 2015


Outside my window… it's dark and about time for bed. 

I am thankful for… my family and friends!  They are amazing!

In the kitchen… the dishes are washed from the day and my coffee is set and ready for the morning.

I am wearing… my pj's as its just about bedtime for me. 

I am creating… ideas for blog posts.  Slacking - yep that's me!!

I am going to… try again at being better about my blog

I am reading… "Helping Your Kids Cope With Divorce" - I want to make sure that I am doing everything I can for myself and more importantly my girls. 

I am hoping… to catch up on blogs soon!

I am hearing… not much - the house is very quiet as it should be at 11pm

Around the house… everyone is sleeping but me. 

A few plans for the rest of the week… Work, work and work...soccer practice for Hanna tomorrow and Thursday night with a game on Saturday. Watching the girls play outside with their friends, some fun for me later on in the week and just enjoy every minute. 

A picture that I’m sharing... My two girls - love them!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment