Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook – March 12th 2012

For today – March 12th 2012

Outside my window… it’s dark out – usually type this and post in the morning but it’s almost 9  at night when I’m finally getting around to doing this blog

I am thankful for… my LPA family!

In the kitchen…  Not much going on, seeing as all meals have been cooked for the day. 

I am wearing… my pajama’s!!

I am creating… nothing much…thinking of more blogs that I need to do

I am going to… finish watching The Voice then start in on watching The Bachelor – season finale night!!!

I am reading… the Twilight series (I know, still!!)

I am hoping… that Ben doesn’t pick Courtney but for some reason I think that he does. 

I am hearing… The Voice in the background – they’re singing Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

Around the house… all is quiet…ahh!!

A few plans for the rest of the week…  on boy is it busy!  Joined 25 Hr Fitness yesterday so I will make it to the gym as many times during the week as I can.  Went yesterday and today – 2 for 2!!  Gotta get things ready for Caty’s party on Saturday – how is it possible that she’s turning 7?  Friday is her annual Skeletal Dysplasia Clinic visit – so think good thoughts!!  Saturday is the party and I have a session at the gym on Sunday scheduled with a trainer at the gym. 

A picture that I’m sharing… mmm OREOS!!!

001

0 comments:

Post a Comment