Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Survey

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post/e-mail that you can send with the changes in answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, depending on the size of the present, but wrapped presents are much more fun to open

2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL

3. When do you put up the tree? We usually get our tree the first weekend of December

4. When do you take the tree down? Before Dec 31st, as the local Boy Scout Troop comes and takes the tree for disposal right after the 1st of the year

5. Do you like eggnog? Occasionally, although I won't be able to have any this year!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Too many to name - when I was around 4 or so, I got a doll house (which Caty will be receiving for her 4th birthday this year)

7. Hardest person to buy for? Nobody really, as my parents tell us exactly what they want, Caty is happy with any toy, we don't exchange present with my brother and sister in law, and Scott and I probably won't be exchanging gifts this year, as we're hoping to get a flat screen tv for the living room

8. Easiest person to buy for? Caty

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10.Do you send cards or email cards? Send them, everyone loved this years card! :)

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't really remember anything that I've received that I haven't liked

12. Favorite Holiday Movie? Rudolph, Frosty and definitely A Christmas Story

13. When do you start shopping for Holidays? I've bought things randomly for Caty throughout the year, and my parents presents will be purchased over this weekend

14. Ever recycled a Holiday present? Maybe :)

15. Favorite thing to eat at Holiday? This year - EVERYTHING!!

16. Lights on the tree? Of course

17. Favorite Holiday song? I am really liking Mistletoe by Colbie Caillat, Winter Wonderland (Brad Paisley), Silent Night, Jingle Bells, just to name a few

18. Travel at Holidays or stay home? We'll be at our house with Scott's dad for Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning, then we're heading to my parents later Christmas Day and spending a few days with them and my brother and sister in law


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course RUDOLPH

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Holiday shoppers, those of us that procrastinate until the week before, I'm included in that number

23. Favorite ornament? Handmade ones from Caty, and some from my childhood

24. Favorite for Holiday dinner? Ham with my grandma's raisin sauce, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce....the usual

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Flat Screen TV

Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment