Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm back!!

So I took a little hiatus from the blogging world for a couple weeks, but I am back.

As for things that are going on with us:

Caitlyn will now go to the bathroom by herself. I still have to take her pants off for her, but at least I don't have to follow her into the bathroom each and every time. So picture this, at playgroup recently (it was at our house otherwise I wouldn't have done this) we were all outside and she said that she had to go potty. She was wearing a dress so I took her panties off and she went to used the potty. All of a sudden she appeared at the door with her dress pulled up to her chest giving everyone a show! All the moms started laughing and she came over and said "what?" More laughter!

Scott is almost out of school for the summer, only 4 weeks left. He is so ready to be done for awhile! We are looking forward to having him home.

As for me, not much is new. Just living everyday to the fullest and loving every minute of it!

1 comments:

Kim said...

So happy to have you back-funny story about the dress-but I am super jealous she is potty trained. I love that new picture of you two! I think it should be in a frame. Caty is so cute!

Post a Comment