Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! We hope to share with you our journey of raising a child with Achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism. If this is your first time here, please start by reading Caitlyn's Story. It will share the beginning of her life with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Little Valentine’s

I sure hope that everyone had a very Happy Valentine’s Day!  The girls and I had headed down to my parents on Friday so we were able to spend the morning of Valentine’s Day with them before heading home to Scott.  Here are a few pictures of our little Valentine’s. 

142 143 146 

Back on February 6th we celebrated Valentine’s Day with our local LPA chapter.  We invited one of Caitlyn’s preschool friends, Izabel, and her family to join us.  They had a blast.  This date also started my second term as the chapters Vice President – here’s to another two more years. 

Caty and Hanna

DSC_0005 002 006 007 010 011 012 013 Aidan and Caty

10 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

O.M.G those pics are adorable! So much LOVE!! AND little H is all smiles now!! I just love a sweet gummy smile...brings back memories!

Melissa Swartley said...

Love the matching outfits on your totally sweet and cute girls!!! Congrats on a whole year, here's to 2 more! Love the LPA Valentines Party pic's too! Love those last two pic's, such cuties!!! Adorable!!!

Kim said...

I love the new blog header picture! Hanna's smile! WOW! Such an absolute cutie pie! And my little Caty-she is just too much for words. I think it is fabulous that you have invited her presschool friends to the party. I think that is so wonderful. What a great way for them to learn about people who have dwarfism at such a young age.
Hope you had a great day with your two little lovebugs!

Destini said...

Oh my goodness, the big ol' smile in Hanna's face is just soooo cute! Love it! Great pictures! Glad the Vday party was a hit, I've said it a million times, but I really wish WV had even a remotely active chapter. Aidan and Caty are just too much!

mejane said...

The girls are just too cute together. Glad you had a wonderful V-day with lots of celebrations. Does Caty have a boyfriend??

Unknown said...

Hey some of those pics look familiar!! Just wanted to say how cute Hanna looked all smiley and all in the third picture. She is really turning into a smiley girl like her older sister.

Unknown said...

What sweet little Valentines! Hanna is taking right after her big sis with the gorgeous smiles!

Sarah said...

GREAT pics of the girls!!! I love that 3rd picture. Those smiles are just too much :) Looks like you had a great Valentines Day!

Jen Weisser said...

OMG!! Those lil girls of yours couldnt be any cuter!! They both have such amazing lil smiles!! Love the pix of Caty & Aidan! So cute!!

Greene Family said...

Those pictures of Caty and Hanna are so sweet and adorable!! I love Hanna's big smile - your girls are always so happy!
Congrats on your second term as VP! I love that you invited Caty's preschool friends to the LPA party! Aidan giving Caty kisses is so cute!

Post a Comment